ACT Policing Operations provides centralised command, control, communications and coordination services for the organisation.
Services provided by ACT Policing Operations include:
- receipt and triage of triple zero (000), 131 444 and routine calls for ACT Policing assistance
- managing and allocating resources to ensure an efficient and timely response to requests for assistance
- delivering command, control, communication and coordination oversight of all our operational activity
- supporting the District Operations Manager to provide operational oversight and proactive application of regional resources
- operating and maintaining call centre and dispatch information communications technology infrastructure
- servicing and maintaining the ACT Policing secure radio network.
For advice on reporting a crime in the ACT visit the contact section of this website.